Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pinot Blogger admits hatred for Pinot Noir


"I just got swept in 'Sideways' fever," admits Josh Hermsmeyer of the popular blog Pinotblogger. Turns out Josh doesn't really like this mainstay of the French wine region of Burgundy. "I wish I did, I really do, but in truth given my druthers, I rather sip on a bottle of Manischevitz Concord, a wine I really can get into," continues Mr. Hermsmeyer. Turns out many wine makers were swept up in Sideways fever, a movie that created a furor for the grape Pinot Noir. Likewise the movie also spawned a hatred for the much maligned grape Merlot. Asked what he might do now that he seems stuck with vines of Pinot Noir Mr. Hermsmeyer replied, "Well, I guess I need to see if I can make something drinkable from it. Really it's pretty weak as a wine grape in my opinion." Rumors have it that Josh has toyed with fortifying his wine to produce a sweet dessert offering, or possibly selling it off in bulk and buying his beloved Concord from third party grape growers.

Pinotblogger.com the domain, for now, is doomed to be written by a non-believer. It's believed that Mr. Hermsmeyer has offered the domain for sale, but so far there are no takers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Snap! I've been outed.

Anonymous said...

its really intresting ,,, thanks ,,



___________________
victor
More Movies More Fun & Entertainment

Brad Morgan said...

Kosher - is a Hebrew word meaning "fit and proper". A food or drink is considered Kosher when it conforms to Jewish dietary laws and is prepared under the strict supervision of a Jewish Rabbi. The rabbi certifies that certain requirements for content or preparation, as set out by Jewish dietary laws, have been satisfactorily met. All Manischewitz Wines® are supervised by a Rabbi during production. I like to have this wine with Cuban Cigars.